- You must be at least 18 years or older to apply.
- The total amount financed must be at least $850.00
- You must be a resident of the 50 United States.
First Mutual performs a credit check through TransUnion to determine approval of an application.
United Midwest Savings Bank loans do require additional processing time as a result of their loan process. Please expect a 2-3 day processing time after paperwork is signed before your order can ship. This can be more or less depending on the situation. As a retailer who offers UMWSB financing, we are required to wait for a formal “Funding Confirmation” email before we can ship. This email usually comes 24-48 hours after you sign the paperwork online, Once your paperwork is signed, we will start our own internal processing of your order so that when we receive that confirmation email from UMWSB, we can process your order as quickly as possilbe.
United Midwest Savings Bank offers “E-Documents” allowing for digital signatures through secured methods provided by Docusign.
Yes & no… you cannot use the financing account for the purpose of an instrument trial. Once the financing is completed, we are not able to perform a refund or exchange on the actual financing paperwork as it will be tied to a specific serial number. However, if you do intend on using the financing, you can initially use a credit card to start the trial and then we can later refund the card upon signed financing documentation. This would work in the following steps:
- First, we would recommend that you apply and receive approval of the application first – approvals are good for 30 days
- Second, you would order the instrument and pay with a credit card (we do charge the full amount but it can later be refunded)
- After you receive the instrument and decide that you will keep it, we would then complete the financing paperwork and then would refund your credit card the amount financed.
- If you decide to return the instrument and not complete the transaction, nothing is placed on financing and your credit card would be refunded under our normal trial/return policy described in our Terms & Conditions (links at the bottom of the page).
No. All trials must be set up with a credit card as the financing is not finalized until you sign the paperwork. So even if you have an approved application, it is not a valid form of collateral as we cannot receive payment guarantee until we have signed documents. If you know that you are absolutely purchasing the instrument with no chance of return, we can complete all the paperwork and then ship the instrument upon completion of the financing paperwork, but the item is not easily returned except in extreme circumstances that would have to be approved by United Midwest Savings Bank.
If you have poor credit or have yet to establish any credit in your name, you will need to apply with a co-applicant for the initial application. Failing to do so will delay your application or cause a decline.
Yes, financing is available to all our of customers that are legal residents of the United States. Due to processing times for applications and sales, there are a few restrictions when it comes to in-store financing. We highly recommend that you start the initial application online before coming in to make the process quicker for you. Please contact us prior to arriving at the store if you intend on using financing.
Once submitted, United Midwest Savings Bank will email you their decision on the application (usually within 15 minutes of applying, during business hours). Make sure to check your Spam/Junk folder for an email from email@example.com if you don’t see it right away.
If the application is approved, we will need you to e-mail a confirmation of what you want to order, as well as any additional questions to Dave Kessler at firstname.lastname@example.org.